At Bath we are known for excellence in teaching and research; a superb student experience; and providing outstanding preparation for the workplace.
Bath is a top ten UK university (Guardian University Guide 2019), ranked fourth in The Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2018 and awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework.
Studying for a master’s degree is a great investment in your future. We also understand that it is expensive. That’s why we want to provide you with up-to-date information about scholarships and funding so that you can make an informed choice.
Funding and scholarships for 2019 entry
The faculties of Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences and Science offer the following scholarships:
- Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence: each faculty is offering eight scholarships worth £5,000. These scholarships reward academic excellence. Offer holders will be invited to apply.
- Global Leaders Scholarships: the faculties are funding forty-five postgraduate scholarships, each worth £5,000. You can apply for the Global Leaders Scholarship once you have received an offer.
Business and management scholarships
The School of Management runs a number of scholarship schemes both for MSc and MBA students.
- MSc Scholarships: you could be considered for a scholarship to help you study at Bath. If you are eligible, the money is applied as a discount to your tuition fee. The School of Management currently has more than thirty scholarships worth £5,000.
- MBA Scholarships: the School of Management offers a number of scholarships across both the Full-time and Executive MBA programmes, ranging from £3,000 up to 30% of the tuition fee. These are awarded on a rolling basis from point of application by submission of a separate essay statement. Awards funded by alumni, industry and key partners are also available to support the best talent from around the world.
Bath students and Alumni bursaries
The University of Bath offers bursaries to its graduate students and alumni:
- Bath Alumni: if you have graduated with an honours degree or equivalent from the University of Bath and are self-financing, you may qualify for a 10% discount on tuition fees for a postgraduate course here at Bath. Your fees will be automatically discounted if you receive an offer.
- Taught Postgraduate Master’s Bursaries: we offer ten bursaries, each worth £6,000, to students with home (UK) status who have an undergraduate honours degree from the University of Bath. Preference will be given to those who meet a widening participation criteria. Applications for 2019 entry will open in May 2019.
The most up-to-date information about scholarships: www.bath.ac.uk/campaigns/find-funding-for-taught-postgraduate-courses/