Candidates for all our full-time MSc programmes in Glasgow will be automatically considered for these scholarships so no separate scholarship application is necessary.
There are two tranches of awards with deadlines of 1 May 2019 and 31 July 2019 and successful applicants will be notified shortly after these deadlines.
The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Scholarship awardees will also be expected to engage with a variety of activities during their course of study, including:
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events
- Retaining alumni communication post MSc completion
£7,000 to help with tuition fees.