Closing date: 2 August 2019
At the School of Management we are dedicated to our students and are passionate about student success; in both academic excellence and involvement in student life. As such we have created the unique Developing Futures Scholarship programme.
Our Developing Futures Scholarship programme is more than a scholarship package; along with financial support for an academic year you will also get the chance to gain valuable career-enhancing skills. Recipients of the scholarship will have the opportunity to work with the Recruitment and Marketing teams on a number of events, including Open Days, as well as working with the Student Information Office.
The School is offering scholarships worth £3,000 each for those who have an offer to study on the following full-time taught Master's programmes, starting in September 2019:
- Accounting and Finance, MSc
- Economics, MSc
- Economics and Finance, MSc
- Finance, MSc
- Finance and Big Data Analytics, MSc
- Financial Management, MSc
- International Banking and Finance, MSc
- Investment Management, MSc
- Management, MSc
- Management (Business Analytics), MSc
- Management (Entrepreneurship), MSc
- Management (Finance), MSc
- Management (Human Resource Management), MSc
- Management (International Management), MSc
- Management (International Standards), MSc
- Management (Marketing), MSc
- Management (Operations and Supply Management), MSc
- Management (Tourism), MSc
- Management (e-Business), MSc
- Strategic Accounting, MSc
- Strategic Marketing, MSc
For more details please see here: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/scholarships/taught/som-developing-futures-scholarships-2019.php
To be eligible for one of these scholarships, you must have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2019.
Scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees and cannot be transferred to another intake if you defer entry.
Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
To apply, please complete the Developing Futures Scholarships Application Form 2019 and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be taking into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Management and Swansea University
The deadline for applications is Friday 2 August 2019.
Each scholarship is worth £3,000, and will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.