The diverse, interdisciplinary School of Natural Sciences and Psychology at LJMU has an international reputation for its impactful research and the quality of its teaching.
The School has a broad and varied range of taught undergraduate and postgraduate programmes across the biological sciences, geography and environmental sciences, and psychology. Our postgraduate research community is thriving and fully integrated into wider School activities and that’s why we are so highly rated by our postgraduate students.
We offer postgraduates excellent state-of-the-art laboratories and research facilities.. We have a purpose-built osteology laboratory and associated imaging equipment and software, which holds collections of human skeletal remains for study and research.
- Bioarchaeology MSc
- Coastal Resilience – subject to validation MSc
- Environmental Science and Drone Applications MSc
- Forensic Anthropology MSc
- Health Psychology MSc
- Positive Psychology and Wellbeing MSc
- Primate Behaviour and Conservation MSc
- Professional Doctorate in Health Psychology DHealthPsych
- Wildlife Conservation and Drone Applications MSc