Study this new master’s course and you could become one of the UK’s first LLM in LegalTech graduates! Gain the knowledge to develop yourself into a 21st century lawyer/legal service practitioner, able to utilise different technologies to drive innovation across the profession.
This topical course explores how technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain, impact on legal services. Organisations from the legal and tech worlds will be involved in the delivery of the programme, which will offer opportunities to:
• Work with artificial intelligence systems
• Develop LegalTech apps and solutions
• Become comfortable working with Big Data
• Understand the challenges associated with technology
As an LLM student, you could be eligible for several sources of funding, including:
• Welsh Government Master’s Bursaries of £3,400
• Inspiring Futures Scholarships of £3,000
This innovative master’s course, which is the first of its kind in the UK, will be starting in October 2018.
Find out more and apply now