The University of Edinburgh Business School has a long and established tradition of teaching and research, dating back to 1918, when we introduced the first Bachelors of Commerce nearly 100 years ago.
The world of business never stands still, so it’s important we as business educators keep pace with the developing agenda to deliver the skills our students need to stand apart, and create leaders needed to address emerging challenges.
Our range of Masters and MBA courses are designed to help you enhance your career prospects. On our postgraduate courses you will be studying:
• Under the guidance of top academics to whom you’ll have genuine access.
• With the assistance of a Student Development Team or MBA Team, working on key skills that employers seek.
• Within a famous University founded in 1583 and ranked 18th in the world (QS World University Rankings 2019).
Here is a list of our current Masters and MBA courses for entry in September 2019:
• Accounting and Finance
• Banking and Risk
• Business Analytics
• Carbon Finance
• Human Resource Management
• International Human Resources
• International Business and Emerging Markets
• Marketing and Business Analysis
• Full-time MBA
• Full-time MBA (with international exchange)
• Executive MBA (next entry 2020)
• MSc Finance, Technology and Policy
We are pleased to offer a number of generous scholarships up to £10,000 towards your tuition fee. These will be based on merit and available to all applicants for all the Business School taught Masters and MBA programmes. For those applying to our Masters courses, no additional application process is required. The School will offer scholarships to those who are offer holders for the programmes based on their application taking into consideration academic qualifications and results as well as other achievements.
Generally, we will be in touch a few weeks after you have received an offer for the course with a scholarship offer if you have been successful.
For those applying to our MBA and Executive MBA courses, there are a variety of different scholarship opportunities.
To find out more about our Postgraduate courses or scholarships: