At the University of Nottingham, we deliver inspirational teaching and world-leading research* that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
Our teaching is informed by the latest developments in research and practice - at local, national and international levels - across a diverse range of biological and medical sciences.
Subject areas include:
- Applied psychology
- Biological, biomedical and life sciences
- Health sciences
- Veterinary medicine and science
* In the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF, 2014), more than 97% of our research was of international quality, with 80% ranked ‘world-leading’ or 'internationally excellent’.
Why study with us?
At the University of Nottingham you will find:
- Excellent learning and research facilities
- Global opportunities, through our international partnerships and links with industry
- Inspiring academics and world-leading experts
- Beautiful campuses with a vibrant city on their doorstep
- Additional support from our Careers and Employability Service and the Graduate School
Choose from over 120 postgraduate courses in a range of subjects areas within medicine, health sciences, biological and life sciences, applied psychology, and veterinary medicine and science.
+44 (0)115 951 5559
Funding options can be found on our website