62-64 Eton Avenue
The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama’s Postgraduate Open Event offers an excellent opportunity to find out more about Central’s broad range of Masters courses.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to meet course leaders, tour the facilities (including our new £16.7 million North Block building) and discuss your queries with our admissions and finance teams. There will an opportunity to attend two different course breakout sessions on the evening.
Postgraduate degrees include:
- MA Acting (Classical/Contemporary)
- MA Acting for Screen
- MA/MFA Actor Training and Coaching
- MA Applied Theatre
- MA Advanced Theatre Practice
- MA/MFA Creative Producing
- MA Drama & Movement Therapy
- MA/MFA Movement: Directing and Teaching
- MA Music Theatre
- MA/MFA Performance Practice as Research
- MA/MFA Scenography
- MA Theatre Criticsm and Dramaturgy
- MA/MFA Voice Studies: Teaching and Coaching
- MA/MFA Writing for Stage and Broadcast Media
Central offers one-year Mas and, in many subjects, the option of a 2-year MFA which can be extremely useful especially if looking to expand your career in North America.
Central has a reputation as a world-leading drama school that produces exceptional graduates; the sense of community between students, staff and our graduates is something that is valued highly.
For more information about Central, visit www.cssd.ac.uk
Social Network Links: @CSSDLondon